Company: Raytheon Company
Industry: Airline - Aviation
General Requirements: Raytheon Missile Systems
Systems Engineer II CE06
Systems Engineering Position as an REA (Responsible Engineering Authority). Will be a member of the Electro-Optics Subsystems Hardware department within the EO Center.
Security: Position requires a current Department of Defense Security Clearance at SECRET level or above. At a minimum, an Interim Secret clearance will be required in order to start to work.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years applicable experience in EO Subsystems or related fields
- Knowledge of EO Simulation, Analysis, and Hardware Laboratory Testing
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams to develop technical solutions for missile EO products
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering including requirements development, requirement validation, and subsystem trade studies
- Demonstrated experience using Computer Analysis Tools (MatLab, IDL, or MS Excel) for EO modeling, simulation, and analysis applications
- Broad familiarity with EO Hardware (Detectors, Optics, Cryogenic Systems, Gimbal Platforms, Video Electronics, Lasers)
- Familiarity with laboratory testing methods for EO Products
- Ability to produce high-quality technical reports
- Experience with Space Based EO Subsystems
- Experience with Missile EO Products
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree or higher preferred.
- Majors: Physics, Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Imaging Sciences, Photonics, Optics or other technical degree.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Copyright © 2019 - All Rights Reserved - qsoftwarejobs.com